Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pop Quiz

WeiJ was so enthralled by the dog licking his feet that he:
a) threw his crankypants self on the floor and pitched a fit
b) got up and ran to the other room, finger still in his belly button
c) took his finger out of his belly button long enough to pet the dog
d) took his finger out of his belly button long enough to crawl over and lick Mama's leg

Well based on the rest of today, I'd have almost put money on A. Lots of it.

But the correct answer is....D! Then he laughed and did it again!

2 comments:

Kevin, Jake and Violet said...

D. was our guess!

Kevin and Violet

FHL said...

hee hee...I was going to guess D) as well :o)

Do you mind if I add your blog to my follow list on my dashboard? I didn't want to add the link without permission incase you're hoping to stay low profile in blog-land :o)