I almost hate to bump that pumpkin patch cuteness down the page with another post, but since I missed Sunday I thought I'd better see what I can come up with. It gets hard to come up with new things sometimes, especially when the refrain running through my head is usually along the lines of "belly, belly button, you are so fine...belly, belly button I'm so happy you are mine." I can recite a half dozen Dr. Seuss books too but I'll save that for a rainy day.
Wei J played with his new Duplo blocks for the first time today. I thought he would like them since he did pretty well with them at the doctor's office. Sure enough, we spent more than an hour stacking them and breaking them apart. Mostly it was me stacking and him breaking apart, but since he was breaking them and putting them back in the bucket I'm all for encouraging that behavior!
Oh, and more big news for Wei J ... today was his second day without any bottles! He's completely on sippy cups now, and today he didn't even need one for any of his naps! He's also down from the 4 (or more!) bottles of milk a day to just one 8 oz cup in the morning. Between that cup and the milk in his oatmeal and the yogurt snack, he's right about at the amount of milk that his pedi wanted me to wean him to. I wasn't sure it was possible, but here we are. Fortunately he gets such a big kick out of saying "ahhhhh!" after drinking water that the transition was that much easier!
Where was I? Oh yeah. Belly, belly button...
I Could Never
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment