Yeah, I think my boy is happy. And yeah, I just want to smooch all over that little face every chance I get. :)I can hardly believe that it was a month ago today that a scared, angry, grieving, inconsolable little boy was placed in my arms. And I can hardly believe this is that same boy. How far we've come in such a short time! Already he's more than I could ever have hoped for or even dared to dream of. The future is going to be something special for this one.
I was going to do a then-and-now comparison but he just looks so sad on that first day so I'll just show the now...and it seems like a good fit, no? (And those who know me would confirm that there's no way I'd voluntarily put a photo of myself out there -- but this one was just too sweet to pass up! Thanks to ShuShu for capturing these moments!)
(And in case anyone's wondering, yes I DO dress him in other outfits besides this one! He just looks so good in red that all the best photos are with this outfit! I may have to go buy new ones in every size up to about 4T or so!)
5 comments:
Yay! A picture with mom and Wei J! Love it! Soooo sweet! ;o) I'm not a fan of my own pictures either but a select few are ok. hehe. Keep those FEW coming! ;o)
Wow. We hardly can believe it is a month. I hope you know, you are the gold standard now. We are hoping our experience will be as good as yours has been. (I know, I know, we only have seen the good moments for the most part, but Wei J has adjusted so well.) And we did notice that about the photos. :)
Violet (our last-minute Web check before our shuttle to the airport.)
That is a fantastic picture of you! I have a nice one of you two that I need to download. It was nice seeing you, I'm so glad I caught you in SFO. :)
Man... that shu shu that you speak of is one friggin' amazing photographer. Someone should hire him and pay him upwards of a bazillion dollars... per shoot. Look at the lighting! Spectacular! Of course, nothing beats a picture of a loving mama and her content little kiddo, so that might have helped too.
I think part of the wonderful transition he's made has been greatly assisted by the fact that he has an amazing mama who loves him a whole whole lot :o)
Post a Comment