It was such a beautiful day today that Wei J and I were obligated to head over to the park. If only we had an actual season with this weather! We have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I wanted to make sure he got in a good day of fun today. I caught some great smiles on the swings...unfortunately I was playing with the camera settings so the photos didn't turn out well. I guess that means we'll just have to force ourselves to go back to the park for retakes! I did get a few good ones on the way, minus the giant yellow butterfly that kept flitting away at the last second. They were everywhere again today!
Let's stop to admire the pretty flowers on the way

Wei J knows it's important to take time to stop and smell the flowers
...and then rip out a handful of petals and offer them to Mama
1 comment:
Awww... so sweet! One Pre-K child gave ShuShu a nickname that seems fitting for Wei-J's first two pictures, "Tender."
Post a Comment