I put WeiJ's shirt on today and I'll be darned if his little belly wasn't hanging out over his shorts! Either the shirt shrunk, or he grew since he wore it last week. I was also reminded why I prefer to put him in onesies instead (especially instead of shirts that are too short) -- he couldn't keep his fingers out of his bellybutton! The poor thing was so tortured that it had become pink when I put him in the bath! I know, he's a boy and undoubtedly his hands would be elsewhere too if he could figure out how. I put his pj's on after bath time and look at that, I've got him wearing capri pants. Not to worry, I wouldn't let him leave the house in belly shirts and capris but that doesn't mean Mama won't take photos to relish later. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment