Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Need a fix?

I know, I know. I missed a day!

Tuesday was actually a really nice day. Wei J was in a fantastic mood - and for a kid as happy as Wei J to be noticeably moreso, that's saying something! Extra happy, extra affectionate, extra sweet. And I would swear the sky was even a little extra blue! I asked him to keep that mood for today but he only partially obliged. :) Anyway, we had a nice afternoon and got to hang out at the neighborhood playground with Ayi for a little while. He's eating a ton and getting a little belly again so I'm guessing there's another growth spurt coming in the near future. I put on a 24-month size onesie today just to check how far away he is from wearing it...and holy cow if it didn't just about fit! I'm sure I'll have a photo of him in it - oh, sometime between now and game time on Saturday. :) We had a few sleep issues today but I continue to remind myself how amazingly lucky I am that's the worst thing I have to complain about. What's a few missed naps here and there when you also have moments like this...

1 comment:

Kevin, Jake and Violet said...

Wei J is just adorable. I can't believe our guys are just about the same size. If fat bellies signal growth, Jake's due as well. Oh yeah, we also brought along a few shirts, but we just have to figure out when exactly game day is. :)

Violet (sitting here waiting for video to download and dying to go to sleep.)