Not much new to share today, but I wanted to put something out there...just for future reference to let the record show he DID NOT get this from me!!
I knew he spent a lot of time moving and re-straightening rugs (in fact none of them are currently where they're supposed to be) but it didn't dawn on me tonight that he's probably going to have a compulsion to put things in order. We were on our way to take a bath - he was squealing and excited and waving his arms...but had to stop to straighten out the corner of the bath mat before returning to the excitement of bathtime. So in the future, when he's alphabetizing his books and putting things in order by size or shape or color ... it wasn't me!!
I Could Never
15 years ago
1 comment:
It's been three weeks. I think it's too late to say it wasn't you.
Post a Comment