Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Smoochfest

And then this morning, there it was. A little toothy, slobbery face plant...right on my nose. Awww. It counts. :)

I thought that was going to be the highlight of my day. But then in the span of about an hour tonight I got THREE MORE...with better aim and no teeth!

Yeah it was a big day for WeiJ. Tonight he also decided to take the spoon from me and insisted on feeding himself. Peas probably weren't the easiest food to start with - they were rolling everywhere. But boy was he satisfied with himself!

Tomorrow's another big day: our first pediatrician appointment. Yeah, he's going to hate it...I'm pretty sure they'll be drawing blood and poking and prodding a good bit. And it's right during naptime, too. Should be fun, fun, fun for everyone. Good thing I got that kiss today, because who knows when I'll be back in his good graces!

No comments: