Friday, September 19, 2008

Another Fun Day

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have mastered the sippy cup!

But then WeiJ says come on now people, this is Texas. Bring on the Big Gulp for this big boy!


Today WeiJ also decided maybe the kitty wasn't so bad after all, and had a moment of gentleness. But for the record, she wasn't there about 15 seconds before this photo. She just keeps following him around and seems to be persistently trying to work her way into his good graces. Today was the first day WeiJ has been ok with the dog being out of the crate - and now wherever I look I see these 3 characters somewhere close to each other.

Kitty's ok and all... but after all the kisses he's been getting from the dog, today WeiJ decided it was time to reciprocate. He's not one to keep his emotions hidden you know. Yes, just a few days after pitching a fit if the dog so much as looked his direction, here he is leaning for a kiss.

Side note: if you're wondering why he's in a shorty in 2 photos and long sleeves/long pants in the others...yes, they're both from today. He refuses to let me cover him with even a sheet at night - he'll immediately kick them off even in his sleep and will pull off socks as soon as he's in bed if not before. He'd rather shiver and have goosebumps than be covered! So I broke out the cold weather clothes and figured they'd pass for pj's until I can finish sorting through his clothes to see what fits and what doesn't. Besides, at least this way I get to use that 6-12 month size because there's no way they'll still fit when the cooler weather really does come!

Oh, and a special note for LaoLao. I think your photo was the first recipient of a spontaneous kiss. WeiJ was flipping through the photo book after lunch (our usual routine) and I saw him lean down and put his face on the page. Based on the slightly slobbery, slightly steamed plastic cover I'd say you were the recipient. :)

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I am a little teary eyed at the LaoLao story. So sweet. He is just growing and changing everyday. I am SO happy that you are taking the time to blog his story. Checking his blog is the best part of my day!

shushofosho said...

Maybe he was wanting some tsingtao?