
5-ish Second Rule in Effect

Our days in a nutshell: snack trap in hand, toys and animals underfoot

WeiJ's fever seems to be subsiding a bit but it seems like he's been more uncomfortable. He hardly napped and only wanted to be held...Ergo to the rescue yet again! I've been giving him Tylenol like clockwork, even while he sleeps (I had no idea that would work!) and hopefully by tomorrow he'll feel like a new man. Just in time to head back to the doctor's office, yay!
Oh! Almost forgot! Today he remembered how to make the sign for "sleep" and seemed to know what it meant. He tries to do the sign for "cereal" but for some reason does it behind his head! He also started saying "muh" along with the sign for "more." He's trying really hard to say "bath" but it comes out as "da" and then after he watches me pronounce it again he'll say "th." I wonder why he uses a D here when he's using B for all of his other favorite words (ball, bonk, book)? I just know all these words are piling up in his head and are going to come exploding out all at once one of these days!
1 comment:
Poor little man! I have been praying for him and his mama. I know it hurts your heart to see him in pain. I'm so excited about his new language development! Especially "Muh" with the sign for more! Yay!
Post a Comment