Shu Shu and I feel so proud to be involved in Baby J's life. During the past few days our hearts have been blessed by the interactions between him and his Momma. Although she has missed out on food, sleep, and is feeling a bit sick, she gives to Baby J with such love and patience. He is such a brilliant and sweet little guy - and we are not exagerating. When you tell him something or show him motions, he remembers it. It's amazing.
Shu Shu is planning on posting more pictures at his blog:
http://crazyworldofmorgan.blogspot.com/
I've written about my favorite events on
http://www.whatchellethinks.blogspot.com/
I Could Never
15 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks guys for including your insight. Kevin and I met Hopeful Heart for the first time in the LID room of a rumor Web site several weeks ago. We knew this day would come, but I think there were times we all wondered.
It's wonderful to see your family's dream come true.
Next month it's our turn.
Violet
Post a Comment