Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WeiJ Loves Wednesdays

Wei J sure likes his audience on Wednesday evenings! He was a rowdy one tonight, jabbering away and running and spinning and just generally showing off. There was a *lot* of laughing coming out of that little guy tonight. Between the blocks and the tent and tunnel and the music and shadow hands, Wei J was a maniac and didn't want to stop to eat dinner!

For some reason - maybe it's because it's sinking in that November is actually here - the topic of the holidays came up a few times tonight. It's hard to believe that this year I get to celebrate with Wei J actually home. No more wistful daydreaming about someday, when my child is home...this year it's all finally for real. No more wouldn't it be fun to... or I can't wait to.... This year I get to watch my amazing kiddo experience the holiday season for the first time. Fair warning - I may start crying now and not stop until New Year's!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

We love Wednesdays too! I'll cry with you over the next few months.