I know it was only a matter of time, but I think I've officially caught Wei J's first bug. He was whimpery and whiny on Sunday and Monday and just wasn't himself. It was umm - fairly obvious - that he had some kind of tummy thing going on but other than that seemed to have no symptoms besides being cranky and needy.
Well as of today, boy do I ever understand! All I want to do is whimper and curl up in a ball too.
But for a little levity...even as bad as I feel, I still got a good laugh from my little man today. Lately I've seen him do a silly squatty walk where he bends his knees but keeps the rest of his body straight. I thought he was just being a nut...until it hit me like a lightning bolt that oh my goodness that's ME he's imitating! Yes, that's my ohhh-my-back-is-stiff walk that tends to follow a stint of sitting on the floor or hovering over the edge of the tub. Little turkey. ;)
I Could Never
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment