Is there any better way to wake up than to a cold slobbery kiss from a precious smiling little guy? :) It was so sweet it took the sting out of it being waaaay too early in the morning! Two mornings in a row, too. I could handle that becoming a pattern!
WeiJ watched part of Finding Nemo on Saturday. He sat for about 25 minutes of it before he was ready to move on to something else, but for now that's probably a pretty good stretch. Of course a good part of those 25 minutes were filled with kicking legs, pointed fingers and declarations of, "fssh! fsssh! fssh! FSSH!!"
WeiJ has been intrigued by sounds for the last week or so. He has experimented with putting his ear to the water in the tub, covering his ears with his hands to discover the difference in sounds, and pointing out to me everything he hears from the dog or cat to the wind or kids playing outside. Sunday morning he was pointing to his ear during breakfast but I couldn't figure out what he was trying to tell me he was hearing. Then this little genius did his music hands...I asked if he wanted to hear some music and his face lit up in a giant grin, so excited that I got what he was trying to tell me.
He is still eating a staggering amount - last night I think I went back to the soup pot 4 times at the request of "more." He may have eaten his weight in celery, carrots, cabbage and chicken. And no, until I named them off for him I didn't realize that all his favorites started with a C! And then after all that, he asked for yogurt and drank down half of the bottle. I thought I might have found the bottom of that pit...but no, it was just time for animal crackers. Yikes!
I Could Never
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment