WeiJ turned a whopping 18 months old today! He had a great day, too - he laughed when he saw ShuShu come in the door this morning and was a perpetual motion machine the rest of the day. Well, with the exception of the walks - the stroller lulled him into a couple of short naps. He's now on his third nap of the day! As an added bonus, Ayi came by for the second half of the day so he really had a fun time today. Meanwhile...my big back-to-work day didn't quite go as expected. I ran into some network connection issues and wasn't able to do much of anything. Tomorrow's a holiday for us so hopefully Wednesday I'll be back up and running.
I just finished the slideshow for WeiJ's 17th month. It comes as a shock to the brain to look back at the beginning pictures from September and see how much he's changed and how far he's come. It takes a while to sort through the mountains of photos, but I love doing these! I'll post it in the sidebar later...for now, click here to view: slideshow
I Could Never
16 years ago
1 comment:
I love the new slide show. I think it really captures how his personality is blooming. One of my friends asked, "What is his personality like?" I said... he's outgoing, sweet, goofy, loving, and just the best little guy I have ever met! : )
Post a Comment