I was picking up random alphabet magnets around the house (yes, apparently they're not only fun on the fridge, they're fun to carry around in your hands just because) and decided to move some of them up to the freezer door to minimize how many he can scatter at any given point in time. Since I'm a *bit* on the compulsive side when it comes to sorting -- hey, stop laughing -- there of course had to be a pattern or a method to the madness. I settled on moving the letters he knows cold up high to get an idea of how many he's still working on. Ha - the freezer pun was just a coincidence, honest.
The result? I knew he was good, but wow. Good grief - he's 19 months old and hadn't heard English until 15 months, let alone seeing letters in print. Someone's been paying attention to all those board books!
Just for fun, I added a poll on the right side of the blog. If you had to guess, how brilliant do you think he is? No monetary wagers, please. :)
I Could Never
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment