Wednesday, December 3, 2008

All is well

I was right - Wei J DID pack on weight! When the doctor plotted his new measurements, she said something along the lines of "now THAT's a growth chart!" and that I must be feeding him well. He apparently didn't grow any taller since the last visit a month ago...but this nurse wasn't as careful at measuring and re-measuring like the one we had for the last two visits. It seems this past month he has put his energy into growing out instead of up...and I suspect a good bit of it has to do with muscle gain in those legs. He's up TWO pounds to 28 pounds, 8 ounces - but once again, this nurse did things differently so this was fully dressed instead of in his birthday suit like last time. I guess I'll have to break down and start measuring him at home. Yes Ayi, the data collection inconsistency drives me bananas. :) At any rate, it looks like his numbers still put him at 90% for height and 75% for weight. He's a solid, strong and healthy boy and the doctor said he looks great!

No comments: