WeiJ loves to watch this one over and over -- and will even start to pretend-tickle himself at the same time. :) This is pretty much what it sounds like in the evening around here...he'll either invite this game or a game of "RAAAAH!" which is basically chasing each other around the house and then jumping out and surprising him around a corner. He must love the adrenaline rush because he asks for the game by either running up to me and growling "RAAAH!" or asking for "more RAAAH?" Silly boy. He's so much fun!
Things are bananas at work but hopefully soon I'll have a chance to play catch-up here. But this weekend I should definitely at least have some pictures - someone's got a big birthday coming up this weekend.....
2 comments:
Yeah! I was so hoping for my WeiJ fix. Jake plays the same two games. He loves being tickled and having us chase him through the house.
I've been wondering when WieJ's big day was coming up! Congratulations. What a big weekend, Mom!
Violet
That is just adorable!!!
I hope you two are doing well!
Post a Comment