I've been looking at these Flip video things forever but could never quite pull the trigger. Thanks to a very very nice sale price, I finally broke down and bought one. My excuse was I needed to capture all of the cuteness going on before he outgrows things and moves on to whatever next cute thing he'll do.
From my test runs today, I got a couple things I'd hoped for. Here's not only his affection for M&Ms (or MnMnMnMs), but also his sweet manners and how hard he's working to put multiple words together.
I also got his Cookie Monster imitation. Fortunately I caught this when I did - already he's gone from sounding way too cute to ... well, sounding a little demonic, actually.
3 comments:
I just can't stop giggling! His cookie monster is so funny! : ) Just what my day needed!
Love the new toy! We have not used our video camera in months because we were supposed to send it in to get the LCD monitor fixed. It has developed lines. Well, we haven't sent it in, and we pulled it out today to use it and the battery was dead. Oh well, pictures are good, too.
Wow, that WeiJ is just about the cutest boy in the world!
Violet
Ok his cookie monster is just too funny! Love it!
Post a Comment