Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yay! Photos!

So it seems it's been a while since I've done a photo post. Most of these are from today, but I also wanted to share a couple from last month that made me smile.


This first photo was taken last month. For a while he was in a phase where he got a huge kick out of me getting his hair wet and giving him what we called "dink!" hair. I don't know how it started, but with all the spikes I would touch my fingertip to a spike and say "dink!" For dayyys he kept coming to me, pointing to his head and asking for "wawa" or "dink."

This one was last month also, from a trip to the park with ShuShu. It's hard to tell -- but I *think* he enjoys the swings. :)

And the rest are from today. I had already dressed him in his Longhorn t-shirt when he spied my visor and was clamoring for it. I adjusted the band as small as it could possibly go, then let him wear it however he wanted. He started off with it fairly straight and pulled off an almost preppy look I think...
...then decided that sporting it backwards was more his speed.
And just like his Mama used to do, here he is completely engrossed in some imaginary play with animals. He loves this Noah's Ark set and over and over and over again he'll put all of the animals in one by one whether it's by opening the gate or the ramp or shoving them through the windows on the other side...then take them all back out again one by one. I can't wait till he has the words for me to eavesdrop on the dialog that I'm sure must be going on in there.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

He is so handsome! (I'm not using "cute" on purpose... but I'm sure thinking it!) ; )