OK, major changes happening at work so I'm going to be swamped for the forseeable future. I will keep trying to write as often as I can, but my guess is they might be short and sweet for a while.
I still haven't been able to dig in and edit all of the photos from Friday, but here are a few of me with the squirmer. The rest will probably be on the next slideshow ... which I will somehow magically compile in the next week.




3 comments:
Great photos!
Work. You can't let work get in the way of sharing J's exploits!
Here's hoping that terrible obsession with work goes away soon. LOL
Violet
Aww, what beautiful pictures of you two. :)
It's the season for busy I think :o) Those pics of you and WieJ are wonderful!
Hope life eases for you really soon!!
Hugs,
M~
Post a Comment