Saturday, August 23, 2008

Speaking of Tick Tock

I woke up this morning and realized this was my last Saturday to sleep in!! So what time did I wake up? 10? 11? 12?

More like 6:46....and 8:35... and then for good at 9:47. Oh well.

I wonder if Baby J will be a morning person or if he can be bribed back to sleep for just a little longer. If not, this is where I become a coffee drinker. Otherwise in the early hours I'm just as likely to diaper the cat or take Baby J out for a potty walk and forget the dog. Yeah I think I need to go make sure we have caffeine supplies ready for when I come home...

2 comments:

Teenuh said...

It's crazy how close your trip is. I thought I'd let you know that I'll be at SFO when you land with him. :) I talked to my boss yesterday and she confirmed that I'll be able to meet you after you come out of passport control and I can go with you over to the domestic terminal and hang out until you are going to the security lines. I can't wait to see you again and meet baby J!!

Chelle said...

So... maybe Shu Shu Morgan and Auntie Chelle will have to watch Jason on A Saturday morning so his mommy can rest.