Here's what his room looked like a month ago:
Then about 3 weeks ago the crib arrived:
Oh...and speaking of cribs, I just found out yesterday that my agency booked me at a hotel in Tianjin that doesn't do many adoptions so there won't be a crib in the room! Looks like I'll have to either get creative or hope that he likes to snuggle at night!! Once we get to Guangzhou on Saturday though, the White Swan hotel is practically Adoption Central. They even have a Mattel playroom on one floor and each adopting family gets a special "Going Home Barbie" - an Anglo Barbie holding an Asian baby. Seriously. Well, the Asian-ness of the baby is up to interpretation but that's what it's supposed to be.
11 days, 21 hours and 40 minutes till I'm in the air...
2 comments:
Baby J's room looks really good. I absolutely cannot wait to see pictures of him in it!!
How many hours now? :)
Violet
Ok dude, I'm here now. :)
How many seconds until you go??
Post a Comment