Monday, August 3, 2009

Safe at Home

Well, we're home and trying our best to settle back in to the boring old routine after 2 weeks of go-go-go fun-fun-fun. I have to say WeiJ was an absolute trooper with the flights, even better than I would ever have hoped for. At 2 he's a seasoned pro!

We have an extraordinarily busy week ahead of us....ok really *I* have an extraordinarily busy week ahead and I just hope he continues to be his usual adaptable self while I muddle through it all. I'll post more about it when I come out on the other side - and for that matter I'll put together our vacation highlights then too - but for now the chance to sleep in my own bed is calling me loud and clear.

For all you family we just left yesterday, you should know that WeiJ has been calling for each of you individually in his roll call every few hours. He was ready for "more byebye" this afternoon and was sorely disappointed that there were no more airplanes today. We will see you again soon, but not soon enough for him!

No comments: